So, last week we posted 10 book anagrams to challenge those book fanatics and test the skills of the average reader. Now, it's time to see how many you got right!
1) Betrays That Egg = The Great Gatsby
2) Wacko Anglo Rocker = A Clockwork Orange
3) Elated Ruin Mojo = Romeo and Juliet
4) Pry Other Art = Harry Potter
5) Orbital Milk Docking = To Kill A Mockingbird
6) Dad Pierced Juniper = Pride and Prejudice
7) Deprived Of Placid = David Copperfield
8) Tanners Knife = Frankenstein
9) Delight For Hornets = The Lord of the Rings
10) Huge With The Grins = Wuthering Heights
How many did you manage to get?
MORE FROM THE BLOG
Creating a Buzz for Don’t Step on a Bee Day! Creepycrawlydale Tales is a delightful children’s book but will give many an adult enjoyment too as Les Yates has a marvellous sense of humour. The book revolves around the antics of a family of bees and the escapade...read more
Silver is a beautiful, large Maine Coon cat who remembers that in a previous life he was a white lion cub. He lives with several other cats who encourage him to tell them the story of his past life. He begins with memories from his childhood as a cub, when his dad, King, told him how...read more