So, last week we posted 10 book anagrams to challenge those book fanatics and test the skills of the average reader. Now, it's time to see how many you got right!
1) Betrays That Egg = The Great Gatsby
2) Wacko Anglo Rocker = A Clockwork Orange
3) Elated Ruin Mojo = Romeo and Juliet
4) Pry Other Art = Harry Potter
5) Orbital Milk Docking = To Kill A Mockingbird
6) Dad Pierced Juniper = Pride and Prejudice
7) Deprived Of Placid = David Copperfield
8) Tanners Knife = Frankenstein
9) Delight For Hornets = The Lord of the Rings
10) Huge With The Grins = Wuthering Heights
How many did you manage to get?
MORE FROM THE BLOG
So, did you manage to prove your love of literature by guessing which famous books those 10 first lines came from? Well, here are your answers - how many did you get right? “If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, ...read more
So, you consider yourself a book worm? Well, can you work out which famous books these first lines appear in? We'll reveal the answers next week! Time to prove yourself, book lover! “If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where...read more