Do our toys really come to life when we're not looking? Hannah thinks her toy dolphin, Dolly, might.
Follow Dolly on her adventures one night when she slips out of Hannah's bed and finds herself in the one place a toy dolphin never expected to be: the sea!
Here's some interesting facts about Dolphin!
- Dolphins can communicate with each other by emitting a variety of sound.
- Dolphins can hear a frequency range ten times broader than that of a human being.
- The favour foods of many species of dolphins are fish, octopus and squid.
- Some dolphins can leap up to twenty feet in the air.
- The average lifespan of dolphins is around 17 years. However, some species in the wild live about 50 years.
- They have very delicate skin, which can easily be injured.
MORE FROM THE BLOG
Creating a Buzz for Don’t Step on a Bee Day! Creepycrawlydale Tales is a delightful children’s book but will give many an adult enjoyment too as Les Yates has a marvellous sense of humour. The book revolves around the antics of a family of bees and the escapade...read more
Silver is a beautiful, large Maine Coon cat who remembers that in a previous life he was a white lion cub. He lives with several other cats who encourage him to tell them the story of his past life. He begins with memories from his childhood as a cub, when his dad, King, told him how...read more